Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Trying New Camera settings

This morning we awoke to a lovely sunny day...

I was pleased about that because I wanted to try out some new settings on my camera.
Glenn bought me the Cannon 400D - ( my first ever brand new camera) for our 30th wedding anniversary 10th March 2009 which was 4 years ago " Tempest Fugit" when your having FUN.

To cut the story short in that winter I slipped on ice and badly damaged my shoulder I was for the next 18 months unable to carry the camera around and had to use my phone which had an 8 mega pixels Carl Zies lens so it wasn't all bad news.

Thanks to Mike Bell a physio in Scarborough, I was on the mend and eventually managed the camera again. Only to have another 2 falls one on beach "I tripped over the rocks and again in the snow". now I was in trouble another 2 years of treatment and severe pain, lucky for me that's all behind me now.
 I am at last enjoying the camera that I so love, beginning to be brave enough to leave the auto settings and learn what she can do.

We had an open studio at the weekend ,Nicky Busby, Tony Bentley and John Earnshaw came to visit us to give there support... John very kindly showed me some setting to use on  the camera, which I tried out this morning and am delighted to see how I can now get to grips with my camera at last! .

So off we walked on the cliff tops from our house at Sewerby to Danes Dyke.
I took loads of Images and am pleased with a few.
Now I cant wait to get a tripod and get down to the harbor

You a can see my work at www.marshallartz-at-home.co.uk
                     

No Trains today Sewerby  Bridlington

Ancient tree in autumn splendor

Ice house Sewerby

Dazzled fly by


Along the way

Down the Path

Along the cliffs


Through the Park

Good Morning Lama's

Sewerby Hall

Up the steps

Ah sit and rest on Sharron's Bench





                                       
                                          http://merice-fotografix.artistwebsites.com

                      *(✿◠‿◠)˙·٠٠•♥♥"¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♫ ♥♫♫♫•*❤ ♫ ƸӜƷ˜*❤ ♫•* დ


.

No comments:

Post a Comment