Thursday, 18 October 2012

Sunshine Sand & Spectacular Skies

We awoke to a glorious day and after a nice cup of coffee set of for a walk on the beach.
I have to say "Although it is October the temperature was most comfortable"...

I wasn't prepared for the beautiful sky that greeted my camera this morning.
I cant ever remember seeing a sky quite like it. It was as if the horizon had been split in two, thick heavy cloud on one side, and blue, blue sky on the other.

Walking down towards the coast guard station
I took my shot and thought that was it. I played a little throw and catch with Bonnie while walking down to the beach. It was a very pleasant morning, and I was looking forward to my kippers when we got back.

Bonnie and Glenn walking towards Sewerby Steps
 Every where I looked there was a wonderful scene. I took over 88 photo's. I didn't have my camera  with me AGAIN! BUT I am so pleased that I always choose my phone for its camera and love this Galaxy  S3.

Footprints in the sand 
I
 As I looked back to take the view towards Bridlington I noticed the footprints Glenn and had made and it reminded me of a poem I once read...

                       I remembered this and it made me smile so I thought I would share it with you!

                           *(✿◠‿◠)˙·٠٠•♥♥"¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♫ ♥♫♫♫•*❤ ♫ ƸӜƷ˜*❤ ♫•* დ

No comments:

Post a Comment